Canyon Lake Camping @ Mystic Quarry
Camping in Canyon Lake at Mystic Quarry is a unique experience that offers multiple ways to camp so you can enjoy your time away from home. Whether you want to experience tiny house living, bring your dog and stay in one of our dog-friendly cottages, try a unique treat in one of our glamping tipis, bring an RV to glamp in your own space or rough it in our tent camping area (with or without power and water), we have it all waiting just for you.
You can enjoy all our amenities on site including our Outdoor Event Pavilion that is perfect for a nice outdoor get together or use Mystic Quarry as your basecamp to visit all the surrounding beautiful Central Texas sites. Whatever you want to do, Mystic Quarry is your ideal destination for a unique and fun Canyon Lake camping experience.
- Canyon Lake is a community that meanders between lake and riverside property and is known as the Water Recreation Capital of Texas - one of the most precious and gorgeous lakes in Texas with the limestone rock base and the crystal clear water.
- The lake is fed from the Guadalupe River with cool, gentle waters for boating, swimming and fishing
- Canyon Lake’s distinct personality is drawn from its abundance of water activities and its proximity to nature, which give the area a laid-back vibe.
- It has become an oasis for fly fisherman as the climate in the Guadalupe River below Canyon Lake can accommodate rainbow trout throughout the summer.
- It is centrally located on the rim of the Texas Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio and just minutes from New Braunfels, Gruene and Wimberley.
- Canyon Lake has a shoreline of 80 miles with 23 boat ramps.
- Whitewater Amphitheater, located right on the river’s edge half a mile from Mystic Quarry, is a popular venue for nationally known country and contemporary musicians.