Mystic Quarry COVID-19 Statement
We want everyone in our MQ community to know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and taking action to keep our guests safe. We understand that everyone right about now could use a getaway. Our secluded sites allow Mystic Quarry to be the perfect place to get some much-needed rest and relaxation.
With that being said, we are strictly enforcing the policies and guidelines of the CDC and Texas government. It is a privilege to be open that we do not take lightly. Our top priority is being able to provide a safe and fun experience for all of our guests.
Currently, our resort is taking the following measures to help ensure its safety:
- All guests MUST check in to the office.
- We are limiting the number of day use visitors on the weekends. In order to maintain safe occupancy levels, we are not allowing visitors above our maximum number of people per indoor or site reservation.
- Anyone entering the office must wear a face covering.
- The office allows a maximum of 6 guests at a time.
- The pool has a maximum of 50% capacity. On the weekends, you must sign up to reserve your time after you have checked in.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the office and encourage its use.
- We have closed the indoor gathering areas to the general public that are too small to social distance, like the rec hall and fitness center.
- The office, public restrooms and laundry rooms are being deep cleaned frequently throughout the day. Please do not enter if there are already people inside laundry or bathrooms. Wipe down all commonly touched surfaces after use. Cleaning supplies are provided (inform the office if they are absent).
- The hot tub is used by reservation only.
- Certain weekends we will not be able to accommodate any additional guests beyond the number of people included in your accommodations.
- Our housekeeping team is taking extra measures to ensure each unit is thoroughly sanitized between guests (Ex: remotes sanitized and bagged, fresh linens, disinfectant cleaners used on all surfaces, housekeepers wear masks while cleaning)
- Guests may use the Mystic Quarry app (download on the app store - Android or iPhone) to do a virtual check-in and avoid entering the office.
- Our MQ app also features a virtual general store, which allows you to order & have items delivered without entering the office.
- We offer curbside trash pick-up for all guests: bag up your trash between 8 am-4 pm and leave it outside of your cabin or RV to be picked up.
- Our live music is outdoors, and groups are asked to practice social distancing.
- When interacting with staff or other guests we ask that you practice social distancing.
- We are currently unable to offer shuttling services, but you can drive and enjoy the river on your own.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
A final note, we have significantly fewer people here on weekdays. If you can take off a couple of days off midweek, we offer better rates & you have more of the amenities to yourself!
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The MQ Team